ACCOMMODATIONS AT THE TAO GARDENS
Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort
When you book your room at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort, located in Northern Thailand’s largest and most culturally significant city Chiang Mai, you will be swept away by the tranquil qualities of this picturesque, lush property and their remarkable support staff.
TAO GARDEN ACCOMMODATIONS INCLUDE:
Three healthy buffet-style meals daily
Morning Internal Qigong Exercise
Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation
Complimentary air conditioning provided in Natural Superior Room and Natural Deluxe Room
Guest access to filtered drinking water and herbal teas in the guest rooms, classrooms and dining hall
Salt-water swimming pool, fitness, tennis, badminton, basketball courts
Learn more about what the retreat facility offers for guests and review room options:
TO BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS AT TAO GARDEN
Book Early Before Rooms Sell Out!
Accommodations at Tao Garden are separate from the Tuition Fee and run from $815 - $1617 USD for 9 nights in the room of your choice (based on availability) - from standard to deluxe.
The fees for your room includes 3 meals a day, use of pool, recreation facilities and access to the clinic and spa (clinic and spa treatments are available at an additional charge - special package rates are offered to retreat participant). Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges.
TAO GARDEN RESERVATIONS
To reserve your accommodations, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rooms at the Tao Garden fill quickly and sell out early every year. If you want to stay on the property during the retreat, reserve your room immediately!
A $500 Deposit is required for securing any Tao Garden accommodation.
Tao Garden Room Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation made at least one week before a scheduled date will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay.
Overflow Guest Accommodations: In the event that the Tao Garden is booked up, guests and will be redirected to affiliated hotels nearby. When staying in accommodations outside the Tao Garden, additional fees for entrance to the resort, food and spa may apply.
6 BENEFITS OF BOOKING YOUR TAO GARDEN VACATION EARLY
Travel Tips for Before and After the Event
1. The most affordable airfare is generally available six months or more in advance of the event - save thousands of dollars by booking NOW instead of waiting until closer to the event.
2. The best rooms are limited at Tao Garden and will be less and less available the longer you wait to book your accommodations. Overflow guests will have to stay off property during the retreat if the rooms sell out before you register.
3. If you book a room at the Tao Garden within ten days before the retreat (December 26th - January 5th) or after the retreat (January 16th - January 25th) you will receive a 10% Discount on the additional nights your book (discount does not apply to the ten days during the retreat itself). Most guests will reserve to arrive after Christmas. Please join us for play and leisure time before the event!
4. Book extra days now so you have time to rest in the beautiful resort spa and chemical free salt system pool, have ample time to recover from jet lag and SEE more of Thailand. We will have day trips and extended excursions as options during free time such as a Sunday morning bike ride or hiking excursion to the wonderful natural lake for swimming, meditation and QiGong.
5. Another BONUS of booking early is that you’ll also receive discounted spa services and detox packages that you pre-book during the retreat (January 5-14th only). Please contact the Tao Garden Pakua clinic and spa to pre-book your treatments to ensure your spots. You can also receive discounts on healing sessions with our advanced CTE Tantra staff members on sight.
6. Plus the resort is a short flight away from several fantastic destinations in Asia like Cambodia, Laos, China… it is important to book your flights and travel arrangements for outside excursions as soon as possible to avoid inflated prices!